...is it possible that there's a virus? The registration page is squeezed in, some other pages have different dimensions, the layout changes when logged in versus logged out, date and time goes missing, the Display Settings have reset a few times... It all looked fine the other day, besides the missing/broken CAPTCHA graphic. When I refresh the page as a Guest making a new post, the CAPTCHA appears to load, but then the box collapses... Could this just be a Styles problem? I removed all the HTML Includes and tried, problem persisted... Re-added the logo code, SEO code, and the Javascript popup I've always had that opens the chat room window (no chat room at this time, not related)... Removed the Google Analytics and other code I didn't recognize. It did it again --- The Display Settings, all fields and checkboxes blank/unselected!

Anyways, I'm shutting down my laptop as it's 4:30 AM. I'm thinking maybe Google Chrome browser isn't seeing the live code as it should be (caches, etc). Thinking of using Firefox.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from aliendisc.net]
[Linked Image from aliendisc.net]