Thanks. Here is my concern. Let's use numbers instead of letters. Let's make more forums such as 20. You start off with all 20 forums having the same permissions. But, over time various forums have different permissions change for mods or users. So, now, while seven of the forums may have the same permissions, the other 13 have different permissions. Not many. Maybe even one. Over time, as the admin, you are not going to remember what forum has what permissions, you are just going to know there were reasons for them.

You then decide that while in the past, all 20 forums allowed mods to delete posts and now you do not want mods to be able to delete posts. You start with each forum, and you change the delete post permission so the 1's next to the mods are now 0's.

But, you don't want to do this manually on all 20 forums (although I think you will end up doing so). What you would like to do is change it in one forum. Then, in each of the other forums, you force them to accept the permissions of the newly changed forum. This would work for the new permissions, but now all of the forums would also have permissions they did not have before. I know that with one change, going through each forum is no big deal. But, if you made five new changes, it would be easier to have each forum inherit those permissions. My guess is you just can't do it.

As usual, sorry so long and so convoluted.

UBB version 7.5.8
php version 5.4.22
MySQL version 5.5.36-cll