Perhaps make it a CP option in the future.
a very good suggestion. I would like that but we'll see what the future has for us.
Feedback on my own update with the email text **PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IT IS NOT MONITORED**
It just took a couple hours before the first email answer came despite the **PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IT IS NOT MONITORED** note. It was an american who speaks English as first language. Obviously he did not take the time to read/understand that sentence.
So I had to inform him that he should answer the PM instead on the forum.
I'm a bit tired of that "bug" as I see it.
My big question now.. is it possible to edit the mailer.php file so that the message is not included???
I'm thinking that PM's and posts/reply email notifications should not contain the actual message. I think that the topic header and who its from and the URL is fine but not the entire message
I have copied some of the mailer.php variables and ask now, Could I empty any of these in order to get rid if the body PM /post/reply message so that
the email receiver must click on the link supplied in order to be able to read the message or thread?
Just asking.. Cheers

WNT_CONTENT
WNP_CONTENT
WNX_CONTENT
WNX_CONTENT1_TEXT
WNX_CONTENT1_HTML
PMN_CONTENT
PMN_CONTENT1_TEXT
PMN_CONTENT1_HTML
PMN_CONTENT2_TEXT
PMN_CONTENT2_HTML
DEE_SUBJECT
DEE_CONTENT
DSE_SUBJECT
DSE_CONTENT
DMT_SUBJECT
DMT_CONTENT
DMT_CONTENT1_TEXT
DMT_CONTENT1_HTML
DMT_CONTENT2
DMP_SUBJECT
DMP_CONTENT