Isaac,

Originally Posted by isaac
You'd probably edit the {if $posts}{/if} group. But that would also affect people forwarding posts and mailing private posts (PM/PT) to each other. It also effect when someone reports a post. Basically, it affects any type of post that goes through email.

If so then I'll not edit the template. for a couple reasons, I have not the knowledge how much and what it affects. The second is that I don't want to edit
the scripts as UBBthreads don't support it.

I'll repeat my feedback.
When a PM is created an email noification is sent to the receiver and it contains the entire PM message.
When the receiver reads the email with the PM then the sender will not know about it unless the receiver actually login and fill in the body/form on the forum.
(In the future I would like to arrange so that the receiver must login to read the PM message, it will keep the traffic up)
Today If the receiver just answer the email then the admin will get the reply.
This is not optimal and the admin will end up reading other peoples private messages. Not very good as I see it.

My intention is just to alert this to the developer and/or owner of UBBThreads.

If it could be fixed within coming upgrades then it is very good, if not then at least I have said what I feel about it.

Cheers & Thanks

Morgan Johansson
BritBike Forum
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php