As Ruben pointed out, you'll want to run the test script from within your UBB.threads directory if you're on a system with multiple php.ini's or check the two values from within a phpinfo file.

Some hosts will allow you to edit the max post size and max upload size permission within a control panel, others won't allow any adjustments, and some will allow you to override with a .htaccess file.

You'll want to also take care that the "Max file attachment size" or "Max gallery image size" (for a gallery forum) permissions are set for EVERY forum, as this is a forum by forum permission.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!