Although we did upgrade from an older forum, that was a year ago and this behavior started last week, coincident with the changes to PHP.INI and/or .HTACCESS. We also have another forum running version 7.7.1 and hosted by GoDaddy. It has not been worked on and it still behaves as we expected. I do recall noticing the change from TIME OFFSETS to TIME ZONES when we upgraded. But that shortly sorted itself out as you described. In short, this current problem is not something we just noticed.

I checked the current .HTACCESS file and it doesn't have a "Header Set" entry (or even the word "header" in it anywhere). Could that be the problem?

This BlueHost account is one we inherited from another group. It was set up over ten years ago, then handed over to another admin who touched nothing other than adding or deleting members. So if there are any changes to CloudFair or BlueHost I'm not aware of them and predate me.

As for myself - I started off as a machine-level programmer back in the 1980s, and most of my experience since then has been in the Windows world. So I'm familiar with the general concepts but I lack specific experience with PHP, MySQL and web-hosting and so I'm trying to tread gingerly.

Thanks for your help so far!

Last edited by KirkW; 06/16/2020 8:04 PM.