I am not sure what I am looking for there.

I have a three different groups

Users Registered Members from 0-4 Posts
Service Plays Registered Members 5 posts to infinity
Newsletter A special access for certain members only.

Here's my main issue right now.

Let's say Isaac joins my forum and he wants to see the Service Play Forum. He needs 5 posts to see that access. Isaac makes 5 quick posts and they are sitting in pending review for me to review/approve.

Since the system detects Isaac has made 5 posts he is given access to the Service Plays area even before his posts are reviewed or approved.

I as the Admin, log in, see pending posts to approve and see Isaac's 5 posts. 4 of the 5 are nonsense or he made 5 posts in rapid fire. I decided to go in and delete 4 of those posts. Technically Isaac has 1 approved post and his count should be 1. But it's 5 instead. I then have to go into SQL and edit his post count to 1. However the system still shows him as having access to Service Plays even though he doesn't have 5 posts and in reality never did since they weren't approved. Now I have to go into Isaac's profile and manually remove him from having access.

That's a lot of work to do and really shouldn't be that way. Isaac's post count shouldn't tick up 1 until his posts have been approved. So rather than showing 5 he should show as 1 since I approved 1 and deleted the other 4 nonsense posts. If it worked that way, I wouldn't have to go to SQL to edit and I wouldn't have to go to his profile to edit.

Is there a work around to this and I still need to know if as the admin if I need to list myself as a moderator for every forum I have. I would think being the admin of the board I wouldn't have to be listed as a moderator since the admin has a higher function ability than a moderator. Just sounds like extra work to do something I should already have access to. Yes?

I appreciate your replies and assistance.