I have split this topic from the v7.7.5 changelog thread as it has nothing to do with that discussion and is instead a feature request.

The intermediate page is confrimation page, this page is in place so that users can't just mass like items (and works in tandem with the "max likes per day" permission to stop users flooding the database). Previously a delay page was in use but was removed as it wasn't needed with the confrimation page in place.

You're welcome to rewrite and tinker any features of your installation of UBB.threads, but the stock behavior still stands (and modifications to the base code are completely unsupported by the vendor).


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!