Isaac,

Thanks for responding.

]The problem is I have never touched a file or setting on the message board or on the current host. The message board worked fine after it was installed by Gizmo who moved it from the previous host where it had been since 1999 to the current host. No problems occurred and no changes of any kind were made by me or anyone else after that fact. Stablehost also insists that they changed nothing on their end which would have impacted this.

I am happy to hire someone connected to UBB Central to fix whatever the problem is and make any needed updates. I have not installed anything nor have I even made changes to internal settings via the message board's control panel. We have relied on Gizmo's expertise and so the rest of your suggestions are like a foreign language to me. In the history of our board going back to 1999 using UBB, only the original owner and Gizmo have ever serviced it or made any changes as far as I am aware. Gizmo had updated the site into the then current version back in 2020 I believe.

Can anyone at UBB Central service the board? I did file a ticket and Brooks responded. We just want to maintain our archive of 23+ years of our organizations history on the message board. Hopefully Brooks can help us out. I still haven't been able to reach Gizmo.

Thanks again for responding,

JPFolks

Last edited by JPFolks; 06/28/2022 12:45 PM.

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks Music Organization
www.justplainfolks.org