I created a test instance, which worked fine. So, I created a backup of the live forum config file and then copied the test instance config file over to the live forum version. I then manually edited the live version file to correct the db username and password. I have not removed or changed anything else in the config file.

I followed your instructions (Cache and Editor) and switched the editor to TInyMCE. Then I attempted to start a post and got the following error message:
Quote
Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template 'file:standard_text_editor_tinymce.tpl' <-- thrown in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/libs/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php on line 196

The tandard_text_editor_tinymce.tpl does not exist on the server. Nor does it exist in the downloaded copies of the zip files that I have. I have three separate copies of 8.0 on my laptop plus 7.5. and 7.4 and NONE of them have this file.
Laptop:
Code
MacBook-Pro:Downloads pschmehl$ find . -name standard_text_editor*
./ubbthreads-7-7-5/ubb_js/standard_text_editor.js
./ubbthreads-7-7-5/languages/english/standard_text_editor.php
./ubbthreads-7-7-5/templates/default/standard_text_editor.tpl
./ubbthreads-7-7-4/ubb_js/standard_text_editor.js
./ubbthreads-7-7-4/languages/english/standard_text_editor.php
./ubbthreads-7-7-4/templates/default/standard_text_editor.tpl
./ubbthreads-7-7-4/templates/default/standard_text_editorfa.tpl
./ubbthreads-8-0-0/ubb_js/standard_text_editor.js
./ubbthreads-8-0-0/languages/english/standard_text_editor.php
./ubbthreads-8-0-0/templates/default/standard_text_editor_classic.tpl
./ubbthreads-8-0-0/templates/default/standard_text_editor.tpl
./ubbthreads-8-0-0-3/ubb_js/standard_text_editor.js
./ubbthreads-8-0-0-3/languages/english/standard_text_editor.php
./ubbthreads-8-0-0-3/templates/default/standard_text_editor_classic.tpl
./ubbthreads-8-0-0-3/templates/default/standard_text_editor.tpl
./ubbthreads-8-0-0-2/ubb_js/standard_text_editor.js
./ubbthreads-8-0-0-2/languages/english/standard_text_editor.php
./ubbthreads-8-0-0-2/templates/default/standard_text_editor_classic.tpl
./ubbthreads-8-0-0-2/templates/default/standard_text_editor.tpl
Server:
Code
[root@ded602 html]# find . -name standard_text_editor*
./ubbthreads/templates/default/standard_text_editor_classic.tpl
./ubbthreads/templates/default/standard_text_editor.tpl
./ubbthreads/templates/default/standard_text_editor.tpl.bak
./ubbthreads/templates/default/standard_text_editorfa.tpl
./ubbthreads/languages/english/standard_text_editor.php
./ubbthreads/ubb_js/standard_text_editor.js
./ubbthreads_test/languages/english/standard_text_editor.php
./ubbthreads_test/templates/default/standard_text_editor_classic.tpl
./ubbthreads_test/templates/default/standard_text_editor.tpl
./ubbthreads_test/ubb_js/standard_text_editor.js

When I select SCEditor, I get this error message:
Quote
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "FULL_URL" in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/libs/html.inc.php:2007 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/ubbthreads/scripts/newpost.inc.php(279): html->create_text_editor() #1 /var/www/html/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php(286): page_newpost_run() #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/ubbthreads/libs/html.inc.php on line 2007

As you can see from the above, there is also no standard_text_editor_sceditor.tpl in any of the locations I checked.

Last edited by Baldeagle; 09/10/2024 6:40 PM.

The Stovebolt Geek
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php

Server Information
UBB.threads Version 8.0.0
Release 20240826
Server OS Linux
Server Load 0.11
Web Server Apache/2.4.37
PHP Version 8.3.11
MYSQL Version 8.0.39
Database Size 1.82 GB