Hi - I can't believe it, but this staarted happening again....registration confirmation emails with only a slash in place of the IP number and the password!!!

I went in and looked at the language for "pass_body" going through admin/edit a language file, and here's what I found"
"Someone from the ip address '\$ip' registered the Login Name '\$Loginname' on the FPS Discussion Board. The password for this Login Name is '\$pass'. When you next go to the FPS Board, you ought to have a look at the preferences you can set for yourself at My Home."

The second sentence, and some other text, is my addition, but you had asked about double slashes in our earlier interchange and here they are again, completely free! Do you think these are the problem, and - if so - any idea how they came to be here???

I am going to try a few things, including taking out the second slash, but this is the second time this has happened with no explanation yet!

Thanks - Tony

PS: As we are about to announce this board to 4000 members of our association, I am very worried about possible screwups in the registration process.