</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="">quote:</font><hr /><font size="" face="">Unfortunately, we can't always do every little thing our customers suggest because then we'd be running in circles all day.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="" face="">I was going to say something about this, but Derek already hit the nail on the head.
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="">quote:</font><hr /><font size="" face="">There will be at least two UBBThreads boards for Threads users, UBBDev and UBBDesign, where users can meet, discuss product development, test the board, etc.
I apologize for the inconvenience, but expect that we'll be able to deliver a much higher level of service and support for all of our products from this board on our site. I hope you understand.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="" face="">Rick said the purpose of selling to Infopop was so that he could spend more time on development because Infopop would cover customer support etc. Now it seems that Threads users are basically being pushed off to UBBDev and UBBDesign where they'll receive support from Rick and other Threads users instead of Infopop. So, what was the point?
Bill Dimm,
SaveTheFreeWeb.com