Ok. There's just so much speculation, wild announcments, slamming, name calling, one upmanship, removing domains, redirection of domains, demoting, etc, it's just confusing. JC, I feel sorry for you at times. You try to put some sanity into the mix, Josh tries his best to stay neutral and help people, and at times it seems like Groupee has left everyone. I suppose it time it will all smooth over and life again will be good. I still have a .threads license, but at this point am not sure what I'm going to do with it as my subscription has expired and I don't really see a renewal in my future for it. Not with all the uncertainty that surrounds it at the moment. I try help when I can, but my knowledge of Threads is a bit limited so I usually just try and point people to threadsdev when appropriate.