Hi Rick,

thanks 4 this fast answer:


1)
[] Do they not get posted at all, or do they result in some sort of an error? [/]

There wil be written Bull* =>
[]http://www.viermalvier.de/01ablage/umlaute.jpg[/]

2)
[] Does it actually state 10 minutes when looking at who's online? This comes directly from the config file. Do you have a URL I could look at? [/]

Yes iff looking at the "who´s is online"
URL wright to "who´s online"

3)
Thanks, found and tryed it, perfekt

4)

[] Is it just not showing in your menu? If you go to calendar.php does it come up at all[/]

Yes the Calendar appears, might this an other Trouble cause in the language files (standard set to german).
I´m just comparing file by file german / english and there is so much different.

5)

[]That is done with the Member Management tool in the admin area. Once you search for a set of users you'll then get an option to mail them. [/]

I´ll try it, thanks 4 Answers