I have a brand new and very very huge problem with my board. One of my Directors from our old board registerd on my new one and the board has not sent me an email to activate the acccount with.

I have it set to send administrators email notices. I have the registration mode activated. His account is created. I can even view and edit his profile. In fact, I have changed him to an admin level user already.

What am I doing wrong here with my board settings. I need to activate this account somehow. Surely it shouldnt take more than just a few seconds for me to get the email address from the board.

I already know the board email accounts work as I tested the password/login info send feature out already. It worked in about 2 seconds. This kind of software is so far ahead advanced than the PHPBB board I had I really dont know what I am doing. I have looked for a way in the control panel to activate this new account. But, I am far from ready to open this new board to the public unless I get all issues resolved first.. This issue being the key one. Any takers on helping me out?