No erros what so ever. Last rebuild was a few weeks ago when I had duplicate user names. I never delete users.
I uploaded the backup memberslist.cgi file and the site seems fine. BUT, I did some editing of the file which maybe I should not have? I browsed the file before uploading and saw 1 space between 2 member names. It was a randome location...so I removed the space. I also saw 1 line of weird characters so I deleted that. The file is now just members listed in numberical order.
I think the problem is solved. If you look at my older post from a few weeks ago you will see that I probably caused this error. In the past I had opened a cgi file and renamed a member which accidentally duplicated another member name and caused an error a few years later.
What is the default permissions for memberslist.cgi? 755?
For anyone reading this - I HIGHLY recommend backups of the ubb folders.
thanks