I thought the Groupee was for smaller systems?

I have been told by other Infopop folks that my boards are too large for your hosted solutions - does that cover Groupee too?

I was even told that my boards were already a bit too large for Threads - although as I mentioned I never really considered threads because of all the problems with that platform.

The main reason I never considered any hosted type alternative is that I'm in a very good position (serach and popularity wise - at the top) with my sites - I am guessing my banners (and control over my systems) would be a problem with your hosted solution - I would be absolutely amazed if any BB was even close to mine in revenue from banner sales (I have 30+ paying sponsors, and I have been turning away more than 100 (other) paying sponsors each year). This revenue has allowed me to pay for very high bandwidth fees and more over the years - money is not an issue (happily), but control is (to me).

FWIW - I was well into the planning for conversion to another BB platform and then a very serious health issue for me popped up, so I put it all on hold. My BB performance has had EVERYTHING done that your folks have recommended, and my BB is still growing at 5-10% a month - performance is a bigger issue all the time, but I'm going to be in hospital quite a bit over the next 6 months or so (cancer .... again).

As soon as I'm done with these treatments (if) - then I'll move to something else - right away.

Bob