Unfortunately, this is the same situation. "End of Life" has only been announced for 5.x boards. End of life has NOT been announced for any 6.x releases as of this post. Currently, 6.x is still supported, there will just be 6.7.x releases in the future.

I understand you are frustrated and anxious for the new product. We all are. However, coming on the boards demanding a timeline, an explanation and a release date is not going to provoke them to release more information. Believe Me. I have seen this exact same discussion happen not only here, but Trillian, StormLab, and a few other products I use. The developers cannot give out too much information or the competition will use that against them.

A similar thing can be said about a release date. If Dave or CC posted a release date, every customer would hold them to that date. They wouldn't care that there were circumstances that were out of their control. They would be posting on here "You said it would be out on XXX. Where is my product?".

Charles Capps
Former UBB.classic Maintainer