I’m not interested in arguing with you. And excuse my improper use of terminology in reference to “end of life,” but we have been told there will be no more major upgrades for Classic or Threads. As far as I can understand, that means both products have reached the end of their run. I’m not talking about support – I’m talking about products that will better serve the needs of those with growing communities.

I also have a right to ask questions of the company I do business with. I’m at a crossroads with the current product, do not want to switch to a Groupee managed server and am looking for information before I am forced to go with another solution. I made a call this AM and the person that answered had no information. Hopefully one of the decision makers in the company will respond to this.

6 months ago I wasn’t worried about the new release because I assumed it was just a few months off. Now I have no choice. I may be able to hold out a few more months, but if it is any longer than that, I need to make some changes. Bottom line is; there are other people in the same situation as me – we need a little more communication.