Hi,

I posted this at the UBB Developers Network web site, but I understand that maybe I should post it here.

1).
I just finished installing version 5.46. Everything went well and the board is running fine, but in my cp admin when I went to "User Info & Permissions" to access the "Moderate registration requests", I was unable to enter my admin password because the password form field was missing. Instead, there was the following text... "type=password>" So after I press submit, I receive an error message stating that my password was incorrect... cause I couldnt enter it anyway.

2).
A simmilar problem appears also when I view a topic that is posted on my ubb. Right at the bottom, where it has the administrive options, I see this:

Administrative Options: Close Topic | picSubject=New+message+board">Delete Topic

Now, the "Close Topic" link works fine, but as you can see in the above example, "Delete Topic" is all messed up and there's no link.

3).
Out of the V5 series, which is the most stable version? I'm using v5.46 which I hope isnt one of the buggiest!

The question was raised at UUB DN as to why I don't upgrade to V6 instead. I really hope that I don't need to resort to that, simply because I prefer the look and feel of v5.26.

Really need some help here, thanks in advance.