Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
This may be a potential bug. We are using UBB version 6.1.0.3 - This is not a new install, and I only started to receive these messages from our webhost recently. I suspect the culprit is the automatically generated messages sent out to new users containing their password.

I have checked in the control panel, and haven't found the settings for this. The email settings all appear to be correct. Nothing has been changed, and it worked fine before.

The Registeredsite mail system has detected that you have sent one or more email messages with an invalid or missing FROM address in the envelope. We were able to find a FROM address in the body of the message. Your message has been sent to its final destination, but without a valid FROM address in the envelope your message may be rejected by the recipient's spam/UCE filtering systems. The Registeredsite team suggests that you adjust your Web scripts or mail client/server as soon as possible to ensure that you have reliable mail service.

To help you understand and troubleshoot this issue, we have provided a Web resource at http://mailhelp.registeredsite.com . If you received this message, and you feel that you or your Web script is not the source of the message, please visit http://mailhelp.registeredsite.com and click 'I didn't send it!' in the left navigation menu.

You will receive this message only once a day with regard to this issue. If you resolve this issue you will no longer receive this message. We have provided headers below to help identify the message that has an invalid or missing envelope FROM address.

Thank you,

-Registeredsite Postmaster

Capitol Grilling - The Political Parlor Game
http://www.capitolgrilling.com

[This message was edited by Charles Capps on November 05, 2002 at 09:19 AM.]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
6.1.0.3 was released nearly a year ago. Please do not file bugs for old versions.

Your license still has Member Area access - please upgrade to 6.3.1.1.

If the problem persists after the upgrade, please ask your host for the complete body of one of these emails, and the exact problems that are causing you to receive these alerts. Without the troublesome mails, we won't be able to begin troubleshooting...

It is a technical impossibility for the From address to be missing, regardless of version.

--
Charles Capps
UBB.classic™ Developer
Having problems? Open up a support ticket!

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
No response -> NOTABUG.

--
Charles Capps
UBB.classic™ Developer
Having problems? Open up a support ticket!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 1,084 guests, and 216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29