Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 21
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 21
Any idea why I get this message?
Fatal error: Failed opening required 'install_header.tmpl' (include_path='/usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp') in /home/groups/home/web/ubbthreads/install/index.php on line 23

I'm running on a Cobalt Qube. Have been running UBB.classic for years on this machine. Trying to move to UBB.threads. This is the first message back after doing the install and setting all the permissions.

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
You can set permissions on the file to 755 or something similar - should fix the issue.


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 21
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 21
In an attempt to get threads to install I have the /ubbthreads/install directory permission set to 777 and permissions for all the files inside this directory are set to 777. So I don't think this error is related to a permissions issue unless I'm missing something else.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 21
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 21
My intent was to migrate from ubb.classic on my Qube to ubb.threads on my Xserve. Rather than try a trial runon the Qube, I just installed ubb.threads on the Xserve which went pretty smoothly. I then just FTPed the classic files over the the Xserve and did the import script. That seems to have taken care of the migration after I figured out the correct path for each of the files that are iimported with the migration script. So I've got classic converted to threads and moved servers at the same time. Now I can focus in modifying the threads appearance and I'll be set.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)