It would be nice to have the option to include a user's Groups in their Profile, or on the User Info to the left of their posts.

Specific Example: Our forums are for a game system. We have a fairly high staff turnover / change rate, as new people join, leave, or change positions on the staff. This makes it hard for newbies or the general public to know who is currently on staff and in what position. Normally, we keep various positions as User Groups (Rules, Plot, etc.), but this does not show up in the profile - we have to manually change the user's Title each time they shift positions. It would be GREAT to see a user's Groups under their Avatar or in a Profile, so that any positions they held would be easily visible and not have to be changed by hand with each staff change.

Geoffrey Schaller
[Icon Here]
Administrator
Rules Staff
Plot Staff
(Other Info)

It would also be handy if there were an option to allow a plain user to search for Users based on Groups as well - i.e., "I'm looking for everyone in the Rules group." Obviously, this would need to be a option (not everyone will want to allow this to be visible), or maybe groups could be marked Public or Private (i.e. - Rules Staff would be a public group, but some other groups that are purely administrative would not show up for a profile or search).