Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
M Offline
I've set up an install of my Classic board (v6.7.3) on a test server to give the import a test run.

I have set up a fresh install of Threads 7.0 and let it create the tables in the database.

I then ran the import script. Everything goes fine until it reaches the 2320th topic in forum 1.

Here is what is displayed in the Browser Windor...

Importing threads from UBB.classicâ„¢ Forum number 1, 1 of 14 total to be imported.

Continuing the import of ""

Continuing... (please wait)
(classic_import.php?ubb=posts&forum=1&topic=2320&post=177&first_post=0&thistopic=2320&thispost=35497#bottom)
Generated in 6.1231 seconds in which 0.197 seconds were spent on a total of 208 queries.
en in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169 PHP Warning: mktime() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\forums\importers\classic_import.php on line 2169

The page will continually refresh and all is the same except that the numbers in this part...

post=177&first_post=0&thistopic=2320&thispost=35497#bottom

keep incrementing up. However the thistopic=2320 stays the same.

This was actually the second time this happened. The first time, it failed on topic 2321. So I deleted that topic, set up a fresh install of Threads again and ran the import on this new instance of threads. It still failed, but that time at the above mentioned topic number 2320.

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Hmm, is it possible for you to grab the data in that topic via FTP and post it here or in a PT to me?

M
M Offline
PM sent. Let me know if you need anything else.

M
M Offline
Might have found the problem. will report back in a bit.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 859 guests, and 196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29