Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 5
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 5
How do I find someone to do the set up configuration for me? I pretty much know what I want but I don't think I want to take the time learn everything myself. Can someone offer a little advice on finding someone to help.

Thanks

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Best place to visit is https://www.ubbdev.com. There is a developer for hire forum that you can post what you're looking for.

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 5
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 5
Thanks Rick. I'm on it.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)