Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
G
Journeyman
Journeyman
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
[Linked Image from home.att.net]


It's XML, and IE7 is supposed to read XML properly. The doctype is properly declared as XML so there should be no issues. What I am seeing is a table declaration with a transparent background, that is mapped over existing content.

Check class=Popup Content.

http://firstgenfirebird.org/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=71928&Main=7278#Post71928


I am a Superstar! Testing signature here
Geoff #175214 01/23/2007 8:14 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
It looks like the class definition ".popup_content" is blank; try using the sytle editor for your theme and styling it with something:
background: #F6F6F6;
border: 1px solid #DDDFDE;
padding: 4px;
padding-left: 6px;
padding-right: 6px;

The class in question can be found under Misc. Properties


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #175222 01/23/2007 8:41 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
damn you beat me to it....

Ian #175226 01/23/2007 8:59 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by Ian
damn you beat me to it....
You're darned tootin...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #175279 01/23/2007 1:18 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
G
Journeyman
Journeyman
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
thanks. did not realize so simple.


I am a Superstar! Testing signature here
Geoff #175282 01/23/2007 1:45 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
no worries smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)