Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#177199 02/03/2007 9:49 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Somthing strange is going on.

I have uubthreads style sheet installed on my test forums.
I have tried the one included in the 7.1.5b zip
And the one from the styles Forum.

My right coloum has narrow islands?
My left coloum is fine?

In general settings i have 100% set for Forum width.
But when i use my own Dark style its fine back to normal.


How can i fix this?


See attachments.
Attachments
357-left.gif 358-right.gif


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #177200 02/03/2007 9:52 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Fixed it?

Custom island 10 was doing somthing freaky.

Investigating now.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #177201 02/03/2007 9:56 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
PHP Code
/* PHP CODE HERE */

if (!defined('UBB_MAIN_PROGRAM')) define('UBB_MAIN_PROGRAM',1);
$style_side="";$tbopen="";$tbclose="";




/* BODY HERE */
$body = <<<EOF
echo "<table width=\"100%\">";
include("/path/to/domain/forums/test/forum/cache/online_now.php");
echo "</table>";


EOF;  


Dont know what happened.
I know the above would display who's online inside another island.

I was playing a few weeks ago.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #177235 02/03/2007 1:48 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1

Do you even need the TABLE in there? And if so, you may wanna add the <TR><TD>'s as well... but I'd first try w/o any table...


GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
jgeoff #177337 02/03/2007 6:44 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
the reason the left island will always load properly is because the size of the input box of the search bar is set.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #177387 02/03/2007 9:29 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
I was just kinda posting my cock up
so others may learn from it, and with the answers
above i think it helps everyone smile

I'm not planning on using it.

Somthing i started then it rained and i forgot about it.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #177393 02/03/2007 10:30 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
i hope that first line is slang, cas it made me reread it several times lol...



I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Mark S #177412 02/04/2007 2:46 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Mark S
I was just kinda posting my cock up


That does sound kinda hot, huh, Gizzy? laugh



GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP
jgeoff #177425 02/04/2007 3:59 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
wink grrrr


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)