|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
Somthing strange is going on.
I have uubthreads style sheet installed on my test forums. I have tried the one included in the 7.1.5b zip And the one from the styles Forum.
My right coloum has narrow islands? My left coloum is fine?
In general settings i have 100% set for Forum width. But when i use my own Dark style its fine back to normal.
How can i fix this?
See attachments.
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
Fixed it?
Custom island 10 was doing somthing freaky.
Investigating now.
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
if (!defined('UBB_MAIN_PROGRAM')) define('UBB_MAIN_PROGRAM',1);
$style_side="";$tbopen="";$tbclose="";
$body = <<<EOF
echo "<table width=\"100%\">";
include("/path/to/domain/forums/test/forum/cache/online_now.php");
echo "</table>";
EOF;
Dont know what happened. I know the above would display who's online inside another island. I was playing a few weeks ago.
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
Do you even need the TABLE in there? And if so, you may wanna add the <TR><TD>'s as well... but I'd first try w/o any table...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
the reason the left island will always load properly is because the size of the input box of the search bar is set.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
I was just kinda posting my cock up so others may learn from it, and with the answers above i think it helps everyone  I'm not planning on using it. Somthing i started then it rained and i forgot about it.
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
i hope that first line is slang, cas it made me reread it several times lol...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
I was just kinda posting my cock up That does sound kinda hot, huh, Gizzy? 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
 grrrr
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
115
guests, and
140
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|