Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 9
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 9
I upgraded over the weekend and everything was going well until this AM when I recieved SQL Error: INSERT command denied to user 'user1136569'@'10.0.17.32' for table 'ubbt_CACHED_PERMISSIONS'. I logged into my database and I have lost permissions on about 8 tables. Not sure how this happened but I cant grant access to these tables either. Since I can't log into the board to shut down or let users know that there are problems is there an easy way table to update that I can try to close the board? I hate just having the errors show up on the board. I am working with my provider to address the permissions but not sure they are any help frown

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
You can close the forums directly by editing the includes/config.inc.php. Just set the BOARD_IS_CLOSED to 1. However, some of those SQL errors might come up before the closed message can even be displayed. I'm not positive on that, but just a note.

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 9
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 9
yes page comes up before that. Is there a message.php that I can change the main link to point 2 or is everything now stored inthe database message included?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
If you're seeing the closed message before the sql errors, then you can edit the includes/closedforums.php file to change the message.

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 9
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 9
ok I just changed the ubbthreads.php to point to a simple message board closed.php After I made a copy of the original.:) This will at least give some guidance to my community. Any ideas on why the permissions on the tables go hosed? Has this happened to anyone?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
In all of the support tickets/questions I've ever answered I've never had one on permissions to certain tables being changed. Did all access to those tables get removed or only certain commands?

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 9
N
stranger
stranger
N Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 9
only certian commands on certain tables and they are not all the same. some its select, some it insert some its all weird.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)