Print Thread
Hop To
C
stranger
stranger
C Offline
Site: Reality Ratpack

Version: 7.0.2

When people try to register on my site, they get an error that says, "This e-mail address has already been used for registration."

I disabled the "Require a Unique Email per Account?" to see if this would fix it (although I would like for people to only use one e-mail addy on my site) and then when you click submit after filling out the registration form it just goes to a blank white screen. The addy at the top of the page is for my forum index page, but the page is white.

Then if you look in the user list, the new registration is not listed. I had no idea this was going on. I haven't had a new registrant since March 23, 2007 and I only learned this because someone finally decided to contact admin.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
If you have set up your SQL errors folder, could you have a look to see if you are getting any errors in there, when people try to register. I just tried, so there may be an error at the time of this posting.

Otherwise any error should be in your log files for your site.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Version 7.7.5 Images suddenly not displaying
by Stovebolt - 05/04/2024 11:19 AM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 938 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29