Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
C'mon, no-one's used the spoiler on my boards yet....!

I need a joke with a killer punch-line that I can 'spoil' !!!

Answers on a postcard, to....
laugh laugh laugh

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
The only jokes that stick in my head are the ones from Bad Joke Friday from KISW, a radio station in Seattle. Needless to say, they probably aren't quite right to post here wink

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by Rick
The only jokes that stick in my head are the ones from Bad Joke Friday from KISW, a radio station in Seattle. Needless to say, they probably aren't quite right to post here wink


Aww go-on Rick - that's what spoilers are for wink

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in their bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall.

She watches as he wiped a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee. What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room, "Why are you down here at this time of night?"

The husband looks up from his coffee, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 16?" he asks solemnly. The wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring and sensitive.

"Yes, I do" she replies. The husband paused. The words were not coming easily.

"Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?" "Yes, I remember" said the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continued. "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years?" "I remember that too" she replied softly.

He wiped another tear from his cheek and said......


"I would have gotten out today."


yes, men DO remember anniversaries! wink

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
One more, just in case
----------------------

"Not enough room"

A Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children.

A blind man joins them after a few minutes.

When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.

So the husband and the blind man decide to walk.

After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, "Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy."

The blind man replies,

"If you would've put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding the bus, so shut the hell up."

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
193109 is my favorite joke ever...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
addict
addict
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
This guy was waiting in the doctor's surgery after having some tests done. The doctor returned from the laboratory and said:

"There's some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that you have brain tumor that not even our best expert can operate on. The good news is that this surgery has just received a license to do a new brain transplant procedure that's never been tried before."

Luckily for the patient there had just been an road accident nearby, where unfortunately a young couple had been killed.

The doctor said, "You can have either the man's brain or the woman's brain. The man's brain is $1,000,000.00 and the woman's brain is $30,000.00."

The guy couldn't help asking why there was such a big difference in price between the male and female brain.

The doctor replied, "the female brain is used."

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I don't get it...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by Gizmo
I don't get it...

Don't you mean...
I don't get it wink

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Thanks guys - these are great to get me started laugh

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
3 nuns die and go to heaven. St Peter meets them at the gate and says there's been a change of plan. As they have dedicated their whole lives to God he wants to reward them by sending them back to Earth as the person of their choice for 6 months.

The first nun says "I want to be Madonna" then swiftly vanishes in a puff of smoke.

The second nun says "I want to be Marlene Dietrich" then also vanishes in a puff of smoke.

The third nun says "I want to be Sarah Pippeleeny" but nothing happens. St Peter franticly thumbs through his clip board for the name but can't find anything. He says to the nun, "Who was that again?". "Sarah Pippeleeny" the nun replies. "I can't seem to find her" replies St Peter. "Here" says the nun, and hands him a newspaper cutting. St Peter reads the article and says, "It's not Sarah Pippeleeny."

"It says Laid by 10,000 men in 6 months - Sahara Pipeline!"


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)