|
|
#1953
07/26/2006 11:09 AM
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 67
journeyman
|
|
journeyman
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 67 |
I have had a user request for a "spoiler text" tag, which I believe is a hack that's out there for the 6x boards. It seems like a good request, and one that's generically useful.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
"spoiler text"
whats that ?
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
its where you have a ubbcode tag named spoiler, and members can opt to view what is in the spiler.. basically for lik moeies and stuff, where you can hide bits and pieces that will 'spoil' the movie for some... allows for a better, more in-debth review..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
Sounds intresting 
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
yeh, Brett made one for UBB.C6.7; i'm sure i can con him into doing it for .t7 if he has the time... he has a lot to port! :x
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 50
journeyman
|
|
journeyman
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 50 |
A lot of help forums would like that spoiler tag added. We for one would love it. I have seen used on some other forum programs. Thanks.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1
member
|
|
member
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 171 Likes: 1 |
I have seen used on some other forum programs. Thanks. I've used that particular mod with my Classic board--it's definitely something I'd love to see for Threads simply because my community is a reader-driven one. ~Sue adwoff.com
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
563
guests, and
80
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|