Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99
T
journeyman
journeyman
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99
Such a newbie question, I'm embarrassed to ask, but I've never had to do it before. I'm trying to paste an image from my hard drive into a thread. Obviously, I can do this with images on the internet because I click the little pic icon above and then enter URL to image. But I don't know how to enter location of hard drive images.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Just click on 'File Manager' to upload files or images.


You need to have enabled the abilityto upload files to a forum and if you wish for the image to be displayed you also need to set the maximum size ofimage to show inline - otherwise all images will display as an attachment.

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99
T
journeyman
journeyman
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99
Thank you Ian. I'll work on that stuff.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)