Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 45
H
newbie
newbie
H Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 45
I'm trying to use the auto password-mailer for the Member Area so I can download the latest version of UBB.threads.

I have a license number for UBB.threads Gold. I'm entering my email address that the purchase receipt came to (same address as on this user name), but I'm not getting anything from the password mailer.

Can you help me with this please?

Thanks.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Have you checked any spam folder?

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 45
H
newbie
newbie
H Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 45
I have all groupee.com and related addresses white-listed.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I have just tried it by entering one of my email addresses and got an email sent from [email protected] - albeit going into my spam folder.

Try it again, if you do not get it, yo will need to fill in the form at https://www.infopop.com/q/q.php?action=pool_query&num=2

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Generally I'd recommend you contact sales[at]groupee[dot]com.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
My guess is that form goes to the same place and is tagged as 'UBB License Issues' and is also secure smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 490 guests, and 102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)