|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235 |
I've created a separate group for regulars and would like to keep those invited up-to-date with the members list for that group. Is there any way that I can bring up a list that I can copy and post into a thread so that the selected members know who has access to that area?
SQL query perhaps?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294 Likes: 2 |
Go to the group section and click on the number of users in that group. This will bring up a page with all the members in that group. I think you an delete, move, email, or any other function you can do on a search result.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235 |
Yes, I know that but it brings up all their details. All I want is a list of usernames that I can simply copy and paste.
Group 6 - Current Members:
Member1 Member2 Member3 Member4 Member5 Member6
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
select t1.USER_DISPLAY_NAME
from ubbt_USERS as t1,
ubbt_USER_GROUPS as t2
where t2.GROUP_ID='6'
and t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID
Change 6 to whatever group number you want.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,294 Likes: 2 |
It would be nice to have some type of short technical manual for all the different fields in the database to be able to do MySQL stuff from standard SQL commands for this software some where.
This way for dude's like us that have and run the servers we can relate to data in order to do stuff like this without bugging you all the time Rick would be really great.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2 |
Yes, I know that but it brings up all their details. All I want is a list of usernames that I can simply copy and paste. I have a list like that that I just auto update in an existing post. Saves the copy/paste 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235 |
select t1.USER_DISPLAY_NAME
from ubbt_USERS as t1,
ubbt_USER_GROUPS as t2
where t2.GROUP_ID='6'
and t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID
Change 6 to whatever group number you want. Spot on! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. I know absolutely nothing about SQL queries. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235 |
I have a list like that that I just auto update in an existing post. Saves the copy/paste  Tell me more. 
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
206
guests, and
158
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|