|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34 |
Is there away i can add a clock to my forum with hands?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Enthusiast
|
|
Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353 |
I use a clock on my forum and it works well. Click HERE.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I like clock link; I use it here
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34 |
Every time i put the html code in then click submit it says
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/sites/thewirral.org/public_html/cache_builders/custom/portal_box_2.php on line 2
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
put it between the <<<EOF
and
EOF;
lines
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I hope these areas will be addressed in v8... A lot of people have issues that I think we could probably fix by just having two textarea's
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34 |
Sorry i fell asleep last night so didn't reply. Thanks very much it worked perfectly.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
270
guests, and
100
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|