Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#236053 04/02/2010 8:41 PM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
V
Vic
Offline
newbie
newbie
V Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
Is there away i can add a clock to my forum with hands?

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
yes..

just add it in a custom island.. i've seen it done by Pilgrim @

http://www.the-highway.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forum_summary.html

he grabbed a clock script (free) from somewhere

edit: from http://www.clocklink.com/gallery.php?category=ANALOG there smile

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 353
I use a clock on my forum and it works well.

Click HERE.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I like clock link; I use it here


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
V
Vic
Offline
newbie
newbie
V Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
Every time i put the html code in then click submit it says

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/sites/thewirral.org/public_html/cache_builders/custom/portal_box_2.php on line 2

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
put it between the <<<EOF

and

EOF;

lines

SD #236066 04/02/2010 10:40 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I hope these areas will be addressed in v8... A lot of people have issues that I think we could probably fix by just having two textarea's


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
V
Vic
Offline
newbie
newbie
V Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 34
Sorry i fell asleep last night so didn't reply.
Thanks very much it worked perfectly.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 522 guests, and 131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)