Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#237143 06/02/2010 10:35 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 49
W
journeyman
journeyman
W Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 49
I thought I was in the 'referrer log' tab, but was in the 'admin log' tab.

I check 'purge entries older than' and set the value to 1 day. I have the backup from yesterday back.

How do I export the table from my backup server (which options in phpmyadmin) and import back into my running database?

Thanks,

Wayne

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
I'm not sure on the phpmyadmin settings off hand, only command line. Won't have access to an install until morning. Basically, you just need to export the ADMIN_LOG data, not the table itself and import that into your live db.

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 49
W
journeyman
journeyman
W Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 49
That worked Rick - thanks...

Wayne


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 614 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)