Somebody else had a similar problem quite a while back at least twice. Rick fixed it. I recall it had something to do do with someone editing the original post. But my memory is not as good as it used to be.
Well the other user was Outdoorking he had a few posts on this but I don't see a resolution. Other than possibly the thumb image file was deleted somehow. So maybe you need to open a support ticket to fix it. Or at least find out why it is happening.
Last edited by Ruben; 08/13/20106:00 PM. Reason: Added comment
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Now talking to myself. What is Mindravens limit on their hosting plans. And can we over ride that limit. Only because I have one group that is allowed 6MB.
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
Hey Stan. Are you getting an error when trying to upload? If you can give me a bit more info I'll look into it and get it resolved. Got your PM, will check.