Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
Well I updated my boards to the new version of them, I imported the database and I noticed that through the import that instead of 65 tables I had 64. I for the life of me couldn't figure out why....until today... I went to do a search and got an SQL error. When I looked for the table sure enough that is the one that is missing.....

IS there a way to take the table from the previous and just copy it to the other database? I can't lose the information in the new database just for this one entry. Any help would be appreciated.

Dunny

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
yah, no probs and you didn't really lose much either

just paste this into your Database Tools, SQL query and execute

SQL Query
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS ubbt_SEARCH_RESULTS (
  SEARCH_SESSION_ID varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  SEARCH_WORDS varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  SEARCH_EXCLUDED_WORDS varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  SEARCH_RESULTS mediumtext,
  SEARCH_TIMESTAMP int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  SEARCH_PREVIEW_BODY tinyint(1) DEFAULT NULL,
  SEARCH_SQL_LIMIT tinyint(2) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (SEARCH_SESSION_ID),
  KEY time_index (SEARCH_TIMESTAMP)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

2c

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
Once again SD to my rescue... you are almost my hero at this point tongue

Dunny

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
addict
addict
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 514
It worked perfectly thanks SD

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
no problemo wink


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)