Hi guys, I hope you can help!
http://www.ultravox.org.uk/forumThe forum WAS set up all nicely, working perfectly. Then I needed to make a tiny tweak to the Style Settings last night, which normally would be all fine and dandy. Except it wasn't.
I got the following error:
Can't write to the /var/www/vhosts/vps38702156.123-vps.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/styles directory!But actually it was evidently lying, because the front end style went all to cock. I replaced the styles/3.php file and that at least improved things, I'm now back to SirDude's unmodified 'RWB' style. But all my CSS modifications to that are not showing at the front end.
They ARE however still showing in the Admin area! All the CSS edits are still there - but if I click to 'Update or add style' to apply them, I get the 'can't write' error.
I checked the forum and styles directories, both were writeable to 775. I've even upped both temporarily to 777, but to no avail.
Any ideas? The colour scheme is clashing quite badly and we're getting tons of visits due to band's new album, so I need to fix quickly if possible!
Thank you!