Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#251054 11/30/2012 2:14 PM
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 6
I
stranger
stranger
I Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 6
Using Version 7.5.6p2 recently installed by UBB.

I have tried the advice given in another thread on this topic, but the option quoted doesn't appear in my version.

Doing something similar via options that _are_ available (CP-Forum Settings - Details - Default Sort Field and Direction) swapping between ascending and descending has no visible effect.

What do I need to do to get threads to show with the most recent at the top?

BTW, if I log in and then use the search facility of this forum, I get logged out in the process, which smells like a bug.

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Hmm seems like there's something buggy going on...
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/248171

(Also, I just got a database error with advanced search on this forum. Seems to be intermittent though.)


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 176 guests, and 163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)