Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#254889 02/17/2014 3:55 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 101
Likes: 3
G
Member
Member
G Online: Content
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 101
Likes: 3
I have had subscriptions set up and the payment part to PayPal works. What seems to not work for me is the automation part as I have to go back in and manually activate. What could be the issue as appears others using this feature are not having this issue?

Thanks in advance - Geoff


Geoff — First Generation Firebird (firstgenfirebird.org), online since 1996
UBB.threads 8.0.1 · PHP 8.4 · MySQL 5.7
Geoff #254891 02/18/2014 12:44 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 101
Likes: 3
G
Member
Member
G Online: Content
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 101
Likes: 3
I am assuming it has something to do with not having a return URL that is correct. What am I suppose to have PayPal as a return URL?

Right now I am using the base url for my ubb install:

http://myurl.com/forums/


Geoff — First Generation Firebird (firstgenfirebird.org), online since 1996
UBB.threads 8.0.1 · PHP 8.4 · MySQL 5.7
Geoff #254892 02/18/2014 12:54 PM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 101
Likes: 3
G
Member
Member
G Online: Content
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 101
Likes: 3
Also I keep getting this error but may be an issue with me using as the return url: http://myurl.com/forums/

File not found: scripts/sub_thanks.inc.php

I don't find this file in that directory. What do I need to do?

Last edited by Geoff; 02/18/2014 12:55 PM.

Geoff — First Generation Firebird (firstgenfirebird.org), online since 1996
UBB.threads 8.0.1 · PHP 8.4 · MySQL 5.7
Geoff #254893 02/18/2014 1:13 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6,649
Likes: 88
For the missing file it was scheduled to be added in ubb7.6.
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/248216/



Also I don't understand the url part.
Paypal uses a email address that must be verified.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 527 guests, and 135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)