|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 199 Likes: 9
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 199 Likes: 9 |
I finally have some time to upgrade from 7.5.7 to 7.5.8. But, I am very happy with the Anti-Span Registration Filter and don't want to loose it.
Does the standard installation affect the Anti-Spam Registration Filter?
Do I need to do anything special prior to upgrading from 7.5.7 to 7.5.8 to maintain the filter?
Do I need to find the filter package and instructions and re-install once the upgrade to 7.5.8 is completed?
Thanks!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
"Anti Spam Registration Filter"? If you're talking about my Stop Forum Spam modification from UBBDev then I'm happy to say that it's stock in 7.5.8.
You should however follow my upgrade guide in the faq forum to preform your upgrade.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 199 Likes: 9
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 199 Likes: 9 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
You can use that guide, but the one most users tend to follow is the one in the FAQ Forum here on the forums (this is a user to user forum; none of us have access or can edit the site), the thread you're looking for in that forum is Proper Upgrade Route - Within UBB.Threads 7.x .
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
563
guests, and
80
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|