I fixed it Gizmo, thank you so much! My error: I clicked "import style" and tried to upload a css file from a previous version of our boards, instead of what you actually tried to tell me to do.
I'm rewriting your instructions in a list so I can remember it for the future:
HOW TO FIX STYLE GRAPHICS THAT AREN'T DISPLAYING PROPERLY
1) Control Panel - Display Options - Styles tab
2) For the style you wish to use, click EDIT. Brings you to the "Edit or Add a Style" page.
3) Under Style Settings, click "Name, Images & Wrapper"
4) Select "default" for everything
5) Click the button "Update or Add Style"
Thanks again Gizmo.