Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
G
Journeyman
Journeyman
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 98
Likes: 1
I receive the following and finally was able to grab it before refreshing as I receive it most of the time when updating the settings. I have received others but could not grab them before the page refreshed. This time I was changing a Forum Description and clicked on submit. I do not see any side effects as the settings are saved properly:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr2/home/oakmediacreations.com/htdocs/ubb/admin/doeditboard.php on line 334

7.0 Beta 3 rev350

Last edited by Rick; 08/21/2006 12:56 PM.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
This will happen in b3 when there are no subforums. Nothing that will cause problems, but it's fixed for b4.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)