Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#3539 09/20/2006 6:21 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 29
D
newbie
newbie
D Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 29
I see you can delete a category, but you have to move the forums. Can you delete a forum? I had manually input my forums before I decided to test the import. Now I have moved them to a "Test and Disabled" category to push them out of the way. I'd like to remove that whole category and its forums, but it just wants me to move those forums to another group. I'd rather not look at this huge group of forums forever, and I am worried when I import again, I will have another huge bunch to deal with. Any advice?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Debbie, you can delete a forum by editing it, the delete button is the bottom tab.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 47
M
journeyman
journeyman
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 47
1. Control Panel
2. Forum Settings
3. Details (next to forum you wish to delete) -
4. and as Gizmo explanied, the delete button is at the bottom LEFT tab.

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 29
D
newbie
newbie
D Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 29
Thanks guys.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)