Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#77590 11/26/2003 5:29 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I can not get the board set to our local time. It works if people set it in their profile but not board wide.

Also I can no longer use my custom titles feature for indivual people. I have tried to give myself permisson to do so through the cp, but it does not take the change.

Any ideas on how to fix these two problems would be appreciated.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Do you get any specific errors or does it appear to accept the change, but nothing actually happens?

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
It accepts the change, but nothing actually happens.

#77593 03/21/2004 10:08 AM
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
I have the same problem.

#77594 03/21/2004 11:42 AM
Former Developer
Former Developer
Please post a URL to yoru forums.

Charles Capps
Former UBB.classic Maintainer
#77595 03/21/2004 12:05 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I think JP's URL is http://www.texasfishingforum.com/cgibin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi

If you didn't apply any modifications to your board (I don't see any), I recommend you to open a support ticket (it's free). Go to https://www.infopop.com/q/q.php?action=pool_query&num=16

K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
It was a server problem. The time stamp on the board is retrieved from the server. I adjusted the server time and the problem was corrected.

K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Those support tickets aren't what they used to be. As recently as a year ago, I remember being able to open a support ticket during the day and get an answer inside of an hour, then be able to communicate back and forth 4 or 5 times before the day was over. Now I am lucky to get a question answered the following day and a follow up question the day after that.

Former Developer
Former Developer
You also have to remember that you are filing a Support ticket on a Sunday. Also tickets are tiered based off of the license level. The Lifetime licenses get higher priority in the queue.

Charles Capps
Former UBB.classic Maintainer
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
I have a gold license and my inqueries are answered usually within a few hours...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the software. Own 3 boards and have sold many others. Just not real impressed with the level of support I have had access to lately, and no, I'm not talking about tickets submitted on the weekend.

R
R Offline
JP: I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the response times on your support inquiries. Infopop handles its support queries in the most efficient way possible. For a standard license, you are guaranteed a response within three days. If you require a hire level of support, you can upgrade to a Gold or Silver license.

#77602 03/29/2004 10:34 AM
K
stranger
stranger
K Offline
Kate-

Thanks for your response. My suggestion would be that when a customer has paid InfoPop for a new or upgrade install, and is having issues with the board, that they should have quicker access to support.

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Thank you for your feedback, JP. As this topic has gone quite off topic, I'll be closing it now. Thanks.

This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Version 7.7.5 Images suddenly not displaying
by Stovebolt - 05/04/2024 11:19 AM
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ruben), 844 guests, and 207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29