Threads Created | All Posts Threads Created By pupil
Title Forum Post Time
Code/Template Hacks How Do I? 01/03/2008 9:08 PM
blog feature or plug-in??? How Do I? 11/28/2007 1:31 AM
singling out CSS for sticky threads How Do I? 04/25/2007 9:54 PM
making forums a fixed width How Do I? 02/20/2007 7:40 PM
importing style images How Do I? 02/15/2007 10:45 PM
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)