I LOVE this product! Moving this BB sure was an aadventure, but with everyone's help I did it. When we zipped the BB up on NT and unzipped it on Unix we did not use the -a switch. Lots of weirdness and file corruption. My ISP went back and unzipped again using the -a switch and I was able to set all variables in General Settings after setting file and directory permissions. This ISP does not permit Telnet for secutity reasons. This means if you run into issues you have to call them. The guy I was assigned was TOP NOTCH.

Once the -a switch problem was figured out I also discovered a few files that came across with the case in the first letter changed. I had to capitalize the first letter on two files and that fixed that problem.

One forum directory complained that there were no .cgi files. EIther in the zip or unzip or in the subsequent unzip these files were still corrupt. I FTP'd the originals using ASCII and that fixed that problem.

Everything works now. I have LOTS of work to do on the site since I also have made some domain changes but that is peanuts compared to this. I sure learned a lot and I VERY happy I bought UBB.

Thanks for for the help everybody!Now I can offer suggestions to those facing the same issues later on.

Doug